Thank you for your interest in working for the George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation. Please check this page regularly to view available positions.
CHI is seeking a full-time consulting biostatistician to join the Biostatistics Group in its Data Science Platform.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide statistical consulting services;
- Collaborate with health researchers on health-focused research projects;
- Conduct methodological research in one's areas of expertise;
- Develop methodological curriculum and lead training sessions on research design and statistical analysis techniques;
- Train and mentor junior statisticians/data analysts and students;
- Participate in strategic planning for the Data Science Platform and the CHI.
The successful candidate will devote 80% of his/her time to collaborative and applied research and training and 20% of his/her time to independent methodological research in his/her area of expertise.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin on September 24, 2019 and will continue until the position is filled.