Thank you for your interest in working for the George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation. Please check this page regularly to view available positions.
New Grant-Funded Continuing Full-Time
35.00 hours/week Monday-Friday
Salary Range: $38.72 - $69.69 per hour ($70,464.00 - $126,835.00 per annum)
Proposed Start Date: January 20, 2020
Trial/Probation Period: 1820.00 work hours
- Provides overall leadership and strategic direction for the MindSet project.
- Develops and maintains relationships with MindSets current partners (University of Manitoba, Manitoba Health, Seniors, and Active Living (MHSAL), and Shared Health Manitoba's Digital Health service).
- Cultivates relationships with and secures commitments from new partners where necessary.
- Negotiates the development and implementation of MindSets integrated data platform with MHSAL and Digital Health.
- Oversees the development and implementation of the technical solution.
- Develops business cases to attract investments from the pharmaceutical and medical devices industries.
- Evaluates and manages the budgets and resources for multi centre clinical trials.
- Proactively identifies potential funding sources and develops proposals in response to CHI and partner priorities in Patient Oriented Research.
- Develops and executes plans to conduct complex research in support of partner and client requests, aligned with CHI priorities.
- Develops knowledge translation plans, write reports and publications.
- Develops and submits conference abstracts, presents at conferences, forums and symposia.
- Acts as the lead for multi-platform and large scale research requests.
- Assists CHI clients with navigating platforms and services and connecting clients with external services.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of particular areas involved in identifying and soliciting grants.
- Coordinates and facilitates internal and external working groups involved in proposal/program design.
- Maintains records of training activities, content and attendance.
- Provides supervision and mentorship to Research Assistants and Research Associates.
- Develops job descriptions, hires, supervises, coaches, mentors, evaluates performance and disciplines direct reports.