Workshop: Introduction to Systematic Reviews and Meta‐Analysis of Observational Studies
Learning Activity: Introduction to Systematic Reviews and Meta‐Analysis of Observational Studies
November 24, 2016, 09:00 to: 16:00
Room 474 Chown Building 753 McDermot Winnipeg Manitoba R3E0T6
Team: Events, Training & News
- Maya Jeyaraman, MD PhD Review Manager
- Rasheda Rabbani, PhD Biostatistician
- Christine Neilson, MLIS Information Specialist
1. To understand non‐randomized study designs and observational reviews.
2. To understand the process of preparing a review question, developing the protocol & search methods and assessing study quality.
3. Points to consider when including observational studies in a meta‐analysis.
A mix of didactic lectures and interactive discussion will be used.
Register: To register, please email Knowledge.Synthesis@umanitoba.ca. Registration deadline is November 15th, 2016.
For more information, please contact the Knowledge Synthesis Platform at Knowledge.Synthesis@umanitoba.ca.
Location: 753 McDermot, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada